Tuesday, September 01, 2009

IMGP6041

I've finished the photos from Briana and Corey's wedding. What a wonderful time! I hope that if they are reading this as I post it, having just returned from their honeymoon today, that they had an absolutely beautiful time together and that they love the photos I've taken for them. :D

I'm sharing with you a few of my favourites just because I can. If you want to check out the selected images from their wedding, you can go here. I've chosen not to post the entire set as it's kind of fun for the couple to find more great photos on their disc when they get it!

IMGP6412

IMGP5954

IMGP6332

IMGP4933

2 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Drayke said...

Thank you Dyanna! I appreciate your interest, and as your blog looks similarly good, I am now following you as well! :D