Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ask Me a Question!

I would really like this blog to be about more than just the photos and I've begun to create a list of possible topics that I could cover in the future.  As I was doing this, it occurred to me that perhaps my friends could help!  So I've created a Formspring account specifically so that anyone can ask me a question about anything they find interesting and perhaps I can make those the subjects of future blog posts.  Maybe there's a photo of mine that you would like to know the background of?  Or there was an effect that I used that you would like to replicate?  Go ahead and even ask newbie photography questions!  Or feel free to ask personal questions as well, as it is important when choosing a photographer to pick one that you feel comfortable with and if knowing more about me helps, then I'm all for it!  

 

You could even suggest ideas for photos that you would like to see me create.  Have fun with it!

 

So go ahead, Ask me anything!

No comments: