Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poster Prints

 

Have you ever thought "I wonder what that PhotoSynthetique photo would look like in a large poster print?"?  If so, here's your chance!  For a limited time, I'll be offering large prints of any of my images for an extremely low price!

8x10 - $10

8x12 - $15

16x20 - $35

24x36 - $65

That's right, that last one is 2 feet by 3 feet!  These are professional prints on Kodak Endura paper, shipped direct to you!  

To get you started on ideas for possible poster prints, I've created the following set on Flickr full of images that I think would be great in a large format or make for a really amazing art print.  

 

That's just a starting point however, feel free to send me an email with a link to any one of my images and I will make it happen!  To sweeten the deal, if you buy 3, you will get the 4th print free!

Email:  drayke@photosynthetique.com

Facebook:  PhotoSynthetique on Facebook

Photoblerg:  PhotoSynthetique

No comments: