Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lindsay Brewster

 

Lindsay and I have been trying to get together for a shoot for well over a year, and I'm glad that we finally connected. She is an extremely talented belly dancer who never fails to deliver an amazing performance! She also tells me that she will hopefully be teaching some classes soon, so if you're interested in learning from one of the best you should look her up on Facebook! That can be found right here.

I've had a few people ask me in the last day, so yes I have extended my fashion week special to this week. If you book a portrait shoot with me this week, (it doesn't have to take place this week, but must be booked before the end of day Sunday) you can still take advantage of the $40 session that includes a CD of the edited, hi-rez images and an 8x10 print!

No comments: