Thursday, June 09, 2011

Engagement Special

Hey Everyone!

 

As most of you know, I've recently become engaged to the love of my life, Michelle. She has truly been the partner that I have always dreamed of, and I honestly could not ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. I've never been happier and I want to share that with the entire world!

 

Now, since obviously I can't share my relationship with everyone, this is where you all come in! I can't take my own engagement photos, so I want to take yours! (although, stay tuned for our engagement photos, they are going to be AMAZING. Big things in the works!) I want to share the love that you and your partner have for each other with your family, your friends, and hopefully everyone who reads my blog! To this end, I am offering my engagement photo session at a deep discount. I've had a lot of people ask recently, so I know there is interest, and I'm curious to see exactly how much there is!

Imgp1626

What this includes: an engagement photo session with you and yours, at a location of your choosing, with me (Drayke Larson, professional photographer), up to six hours of editing to ensure that you're getting the most amazing images anywhere, two DVD copies of the high resolution edited images, and the license to ensure that you can make as many copies of the images as you like, make a bazillion prints, put them on Facebook and email them to your Auntie Em in Florida! The average session is between one and two hours, but I don't like to set limits. We shoot until both you (the happy couple) and I are satisfied that we caught the magic that exists only between the two of you!

 

You can see examples of my wedding photography here on draykelarsonweddings.com.

Imk73898

Ordinarily, my engagement sessions are booked as part of the wedding package, and are available for $300 as an add-on. For the first time, to celebrate my own joyous engagement, I am offering the engagement as its own bookable session for only $100. 

I am also offering big discounts on any wedding packages booked this summer! You can see my standard prices on my website, but I have always viewed those more as guidelines than set rates. I hate to see anyone end up going the "student photographer I found on Craigslist" or "My Uncle Frank who has a nice camera, I think" route of wedding photography. I always tell everyone that I consult with about their wedding that although I would love to be your photographer, if you choose not to go with me, please shop around and go with a professional. This is one of the most momentous occasions of your life, and you do not want to leave the capturing of those amazing memories to an amateur. To this end, I am always willing to work with couples to find a package that will fit their budget. I have no hidden fees, everything is very upfront, taxes are included in package prices, and your complete satisfaction is my absolute #1 priority. I do what I do because I absolutely love it, and when someone is dissatisfied with my work, I take it personally and will do what I can to make it right. So please don't hesitate to call or email with questions or for further details, and I would love to meet you in person to discuss what my camera and I can do for you!

Call 612-424-9760 or email drayke@photosynthetique.com today!

For more information, please visit Drayke Larson Weddings

 

[[posterous-content:nkgyqtlyltJdIgiiEGop]]Photo of my and my fiancee's hands by Carla Haglund of Fairshadow Photography


No comments: