Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yay! Finished CON!

John Goodman zombie lookalike

Over a week later, I finally finished work on the CONvergence 2007 images. I got a lot of great ones this year, and had a lot of fun with it. Originally I started editing them with an eye toward keeping them "straight from the camera", but after a little bit I realized that it's not often anymore that I get to shoot something that isn't an assignment someone is expecting the images from, so I decided to just fool around with them. That's why you're going to see a lot of heavy stylization on these, it was great just messing around with them. Don't be surprised if I revisit them for a later update as well. They're fun to edit, I love cosplayers!

I can't wait until both next year's CON, and the newly created Kakkoi|Con (I'm their official staff photographer!), the ad for which you can see to the right (if you're seeing this post on Photosynthetique). You should check out the site, it's going to be an Anime-focused convention, but there will be plenty of other attractions!

Don't be surprised if I come back and post more photos here either, there's just so many that I love that narrowing it down to just a couple for this post has been exhausting.

"One to beam up"

Beetlejuice

Bridget

Gung Ho and Padme

No comments: